How To Unlock /Reset Your Android Pattern Lock Without Knowing Password
Hi Friendzz... Today From This Post we can remove any password in Android.. Pattern lock is very important for those who have sensitive data or have personal files in their android devices. This helps you to prevent your device from unauthorized use but the trouble starts when you forget it. So we are here to help you in this trouble and tell you about unlocking your android phone or tablet without having password. Here we are going to share with you two easy methods to unlock your android device.
Use your Google account for unlocking :
1. When you try different patterns and unable to unlock your phone in five attempts. Then a message pop-up and shows two buttons “next” and “try again”.
2. Now click on “next” button and you see two options for unlocking phone. One is answer the security question and the second option is to provide Google account details.
3. Mostly people don’t set a security question. But if you set it then simply answer the question and unlock your device quickly. Otherwise check the Google account option and click “next”.
4. Now provide your Google account username and password attached with your device and click on “sign in”. 5. After that you are directed to choose new pattern and now you can unlock with this pattern.
pattern without Google account :
If you also forget Google account details or you have not turned on your internet connection then what you will do? Here we have solution for this and that is factory reset your android device. Lets talk about how to do it.
1. Power off your phone.
2. Now press Volume up, power and home button at the same time and wait until your device starts.
3. When you see logo screen release the power button and keep pressed the other two buttons.
4. Now your screen shows android system recovery and there is a list. Use Volume up or down keys to select option from the list. And select factory reset option and then press power button to let the action begin.
5. Now it asks you for confirmation, select “yes”.
6. After factory reset completes, it again shows you android system recovery screen. Now select reboot option and after restart it will not ask you for pattern.
Important: This method deletes all your data and apps. In step 2 of this method we use three keys Volume up, power and home. But in some phones home is not available so you can press Volume up and down with power button. Here we are not going to tell you all combination of buttons for factory reset. So you can search for your specified android smartphone or tablet.
Here are some examples :
>> Samsung Galaxy Series: Volume Up + Home + Power
>> Galaxy Nexus (Nexus 4, Nexus 7,
>> Nexus Volume Up + Volume Down + Power
>> Motorola Droid X2: Volume Down + Power
>> Devices With Camera Buttons: Volume Up + Camera